Best Flir Camera For Arduino
If you've ever spent hours searching for the perfect flir camera for arduino, you're not alone.
Among hundreds of brands and styles, it can be super difficult to find exactly what you're looking for without having to sort through hundreds of different models.
We've done the homework for you by reviewing hundreds of customers' feedback to determine the winners! From then on, our mission is to help you find your next flir camera for arduino.
From basic to premium, we've got a wide selection that suits anyone on any budget.
List of Top 10 Flir Camera For Arduino
Review of Best Flir Camera For Arduino
1. FLIR One Pro LT iOS Pro-Grade Thermal Camera for Smartphones
- FLIR ONE PRO LT: Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues.
- THERMAL RESOLUTION & MEASUREMENT: Record 4,800 pixel IR images at a thermal sensitivity of 100 mK and measure temperatures from -20C to 120C (-4F to 248F).
- VIVIDIR IMAGE PROCESSING: Unique image processing technology that enhances resolution and accuracy, to help you catch potential problems early and reliably diagnose problems. When combined with MSX – which enhances thermal images with visual details – the FLIR ONE Pro LT offers unsurpassed image quality for a mobile IR solution.
- ONE FIT CONNECTOR: Adjustable connector extends by up to 4 mm, so you can secure your FLIR ONE Pro LT to your mobile device while its still in the protective case.
- HARD-WORKING APP: Work-based features such as multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality.
2. FLIR ONE Gen 3 - iOS - Thermal Camera for Smart Phones - with MSX Image Enhancement Technology
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your Android device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- Free FLIR ONE mobile app (recently updated) with exclusive content, real time professional tips and tricks, multiple spot meters, and easy automated reporting to document your findings user registration not required
- FLIR ONE allows you to measure temperature variances
- Capture and share thermal images and videos. Exclusive MSX Technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution
- Spot Meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
3. FLIR Breach PTQ136 Multi-Purpose Thermal Imaging Monocular , Black
- EXCEPTIONAL VISION: The advanced image processing of the internal FLIR Boson thermal core and a bright high definition display create excellent image clarity and provide better detection and classification, day or night
- CONVENIENT HANDS-FREE OPERATION: For hands-free operation, Breach PTQ136 has multiple mini-rail mounting points designed to allow for a wide variety of head mounts, helmet mounts, and to install additional equipment.
- SUPERIOR VALUE: Document operations with on-board video recording and image capture. Choose from multiple palettes to perfect viewing during varied situations. Enhance situational awareness with a digital compass/inclinometer
- INTERNAL MEMORY: Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Thermal Monocular, CR123A Battery, Lens Cloth, Hard Case
4. FLIR - E5-XT with WiFi & MSX E5-XT - Handheld Infrared Camera - with Extended Temperature Range, MSX Image Enhancement Technology, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth for Instant Data Sharing - (160 x 120)
- 160x120 IR resolution (19, 200 pixels); Measurement modes include center spot, area min/max, above/below alarms
- 20°C to 400°c ( 4°f to 752°f) in two ranges
- Rugged & lightweight; Intuitive on screen menus & ergonomic on camera buttons allow for one handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and msx images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEG retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- "Picture in picture inches overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital Photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
5. FLIR Scout TK Handheld Thermal Imaging Monocular
- FLIR Scout TK makes outdoor thermal imaging more accessible than ever with the ability to see heat signatures in total darkness.
- Pocket-sized and designed for single-handed use, FLIR Scout TK has a simple four-button design and intuitive interface.
- The Scout TK is also a great everyday tool for personal and home security at night.
- Package Includes: Handheld Thermal Camera,Neck Lanyard, USB Cable, Lens Cap
- Image Capture: Short press for Image capture, long press for Video capture
6. FLIR - T198531 Battery Charger for E4, E5, E6, E8 Thermal Cameras
- Always be ready with a charged spare battery
- Package Dimensions: 8.636 H x 24.13 L x 16.764 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Country of Origin : Estonia
7. FLIR MR160 - Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter - with IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement), Pin and Pinless
- Built-in Thermal Imager
- Integrated Pinless Sensor and External Pin Probe, Use the built-in thermal imager to locate areas of moisture. Verify the moisture level using pin and pinless moisture measurement.
- Infrared Guided Measurement
- Stored Image Capacity up to 9999 images
- Automatic Image Calibrator
- Color moisture alert
- Portable, Tough and Durable
- Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
8. Digimerge FLIR ME313 Outdoor Security Dome Camera, 1MP HD Fixed MPX, 3.6mm, 90ft Night Vision, Works with Lorex, Flir MPX DVR, White, 1 Pack (Camera Only)
- HD Picture Quality: The FLIR 1MP HD Fixed Dome MPX camera uses the latest HDCVI technology to deliver excellent 720p picture quality over coax cabling. 1MP HD, 720p @ 25/30 fps, 1/2.9" CMOS, 3.6mm lens, 90ft / 28m IR.
- Easy Installation: Upgrade to HD without the expense of re-cabling. 3-Axis Design for Wall / Ceiling Mounting.12V DC Operation.
- Weatherproof: IP66 weatherproof rated housings. Not recommended for submersion in water.-22F (-30C) Cold Climate Capable
- Compatibility: This camera works with Lorex LHA2000, LHA4000, LHV2000, LHV5100, DV700, DV800, DV900, D241, D841, and D862 Series DVR and Flir M3100, M3200, M4100, M4200, M4400, M5100, and M6100 Series DVR.
- Includes: Only camera and mounting kit are included in the package. The power adapter and BNC cable are not included.
9. FLIR Ocean Scout TK Monocular, Dark Gray
- Compact handheld thermal imager,see heat, instead of light-See marine mammals, or discover wildlife back on shore
- See vessels and objects in the water over 100 yards away
- Grab and go simplicity. Record thermal video
- Records video and still images to share with others. Video and image capture-Store up to 1000 thermal snapshots
- Video detection palettes-choose from multiple color palettes
10. FLIR MR277 Moisture Meter, MSX IR Camera & Hygrometer for Building Inspection
- FLIR MR277: Clearly and accurately identify building-related issues
- LOCATE PROBLEM AREAS FASTER: Quickly find moisture, air leaks, insulation voids, and more with thermal imaging that's 4x the resolution of earlier IGM moisture meters
- DIAGNOSE EFFICIENTLY AND ACCURATELY: Pinpoint moisture issues with integrated non-invasive sensor, and capture accurate readings across the problem area with provided external pin probe and optional specialty moisture probes
- DO MORE IN LESS TIME: A single tool accelerates finding issues and documenting problems in one file with thermal and comprehensive visual imagery along with accurate hygrometer readings and laser location
Last update on 2023-06-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API