Choosing the right rockville powered subwoofer for car
doesn’t have to be difficult.
If you've ever spent hours searching for the perfect rockville powered subwoofer for car, you're not alone.
Among hundreds of brands and styles, it can be super difficult to find exactly what you're looking for without having to sort through hundreds of different models.
We've done the homework for you by reviewing hundreds of customers' feedback to determine the winners! From then on, our mission is to help you find your next rockville powered subwoofer for car.
From basic to premium, we've got a wide selection that suits anyone on any budget.
List of Top 10 Rockville Powered Subwoofer For Car
Review of Best Rockville Powered Subwoofer For Car
- 50 Farad Hybrid Capacitor. (1) 0 Gauge and (3) 4 Gauge Input / Output Terminals with Stealth Removable Cover.
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 16V. Surge Voltage: 24V. Blue LED’s - *18.8 Voltage and Amperage Display.
- Due to limitations of Digital Display, the maximum display readout is 18.8V, though the capacitor functions up to 24V.
- Accurate live-time Voltage & Amperage monitoring. Custom Rockville Amplifier style housing with heavy duty platinum plated, bolt down terminals. IC-Controlled voltage protection circuitry.
- Polished Chrome trim with an Ultra smooth Gloss Black Finish. Stealth Removable protective terminal cover. Unit dimensions (Inches): 11.93” L x 6.54” W x 2.84” H.
- Rockville SS10P 10" 800w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub, Amplifier built in, Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool even under the seat of your car or truck,
- Metal Bass Remote Included, Gain, bass boost, and crossover controls, Peak Power Handling: 800 Watts, RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts, Heavy Duty Mounting Feet, PWM MOSFET Power Supply, Low Level RCA Input,
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology, Adjustable Input Sensitivity, Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On, Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit, Overload Protection Circuit, Green Power/Red Protect LED,
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°, Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 180Hz, Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz, Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz, THD: < 0.4%, Fuse Rating: Single 20A, Peak Power: 800 Watts, RMS Power: 200 Watts, Impedance: 4 Ohm,
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 180Hz, Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB, Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m, Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV, Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V, Dimensions (Inches): 13.6" L x 9.65" W x 3" H
- Rockville Power GIG RPG102K (2) 10" DJ/PA Speakers (complete system).
- 1000 Watts Peak / 250 Watts RMS / 500 Watts Program Power. High Power 10" Long-throw Woofer with 1.5" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass response. 25mm Compression Horn Tweeter Driver For Clear Highs.
- Bluetooth Built in to stream your music wirelessly. USB input for MP3 playback from a USB drive . SD digital MP3 music player allows you to play back files stored on a memory card. Combo Jack Mic Level Input with volume control.
- Combo Jack Line Level Input with volume control. RCA Line Input with volume control. XLR Output to connect a powered subwoofer, amplifier, or more speakers. 1/4" Speaker Out to Connect to the Passive Speaker. Master Volume/ Master Treble/ Master Bass Knobs.
- LCD screen- displays MP3 functions and easy BT connectivity pairing. Wireless remote control to adjust any of the MP3 player functions only. Compact and light weight system is portable yet delivers distortion free sound even at high volumes. Ergonomically shaped side handle for easy carrying and setup
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.Waterproof : No
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Rockville RCS350-6 350 Watt 6 zone 70V commercial/restaurant amplifier/Bluetooth
- Rockville RCS350-6 350 Watt commercial/restaurant amplifier 19" Rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver Capable of 70 volt 100 Volt 8 ohm and 4 ohm 70/100 volt RMS power 184 watts 6-Zones – each zone has a separate volume control Built in Bluetooth Audio streaming Fm radio tuner Usb input to play audio stored on a thumb drive (32GB max)
- Sd card slot to play music stored on an SD card (32GB max) separate volume control for Mic1 Mic2 Mic3 MP3 line1 line 2 and MP3 Echo control for the mic inputs with speed and repeat adjustments Built in clipping limiter to protect the amp and speakers Bass and treble control. Detachable euro-block speaker output terminals for easy installation. Chime button for making announcements Top quality aluminum panel with industrial grade knobs 5 segments signal level indication
- (2) sets RCA aux inputs (3) mic inputs Rca line output 100V speaker red positive speaker output terminal 70V speaker red positive speaker output terminal 8 ohm red positive speaker output terminal Shared negative speaker output terminal
- Power requirements 120V/ 50-60Hz A weighted signal to noise (@ 1W) -68 1Dba A weighted signal to noise (referenced to full 4 ohm power) -89 2Dba Frequency response 49Hz to 14 9 kHz Frequency response VS thd+m (worst case across normal bandwidth 1W @ 8 ohms 0 89% weight 22 7lbs Dimensions 19” x 16” x 4” inches
- Applications restaurant Bar Café School Lounge Home (multi-zone multi-room) office Warehouse
- Included components: Quick Start Guide
- Features: Rockville Rock Shaker 10 Black 600 Watt Powered 10" Home Theater Subwoofer, 600 Watts Peak / 300 Watts RMS, Built-in Class D Amplifier, Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board), High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish, The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch, The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply, High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone, Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil, Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!, Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton, Detachable foam grill
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: RCA line input, RCA line output, Speaker High level inputs, Speaker High level outputs, Volume control, Phase switch (0°-180°), Crossover Frequency control, Power switch, Standard IEC power cable included
- Specifications: Amplifier: Class D, Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm, Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+N <1%, A-weighted), THD: <1%, INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB, Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz, 600 Watts peak output, 300 Watts RMS output, Voltage: 110-240V, Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 12.6'' x 15.5'' x 16.5'', Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 15.7" x 19.7'' x 18.5'', Unit Weight: 20 LBS, Shipping Weight: 24.5 LBS, Color: Black
- Rear side of the subwoofer: Subwoofer (LINE) Jack in, Subwoofer (LINE) Jack out, Volume Control, Phase switch (0° - 180°), Frequency control, Power switch, Speaker high level in, Speaker high level out??
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- High Density Laminated Rubber Surround, High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure, Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure, 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil, 8 mm Washer & Yoke Plates, 13.6 mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max, 40 oz. Magnet, Slim Vented MDF Enclosure Design, Impedance: 4-ohms, Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz, SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB, Dimensions: 29.52" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth, Unit Weight: 40.12 Lbs
- Amp Features: Built-in 500 Watts RMS / 2000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier, 2 Ohm stable amplifier, Class D amplifier, Extruded aluminum heatsink stays cool even at high volumes, 200mV – 5V Variable Input Level
- 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-200Hz, Low Level RCA Inputs, Remote level attenuation: 0 to -32.2 dB, 3.7 second turn on delay, High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense, RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt peak 2 channel professional/DJ rack mount amplifier. 2U rack space
- Bridged and stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in Crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
- Channel a & B clipping LED indicators. Channel a & B separate level controls
- Power, Signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles. Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans
- Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-Ohm speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Computer controlled ice protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, Thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (5A, 250V)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz <+/- 0.5dB. Distortion: <0.03%. input impedance: 20K ohm balanced and 10K ohm unbalanced
- Signal to noise ratio: > 102dB. Power Requirements: 120V/ 50-60Hz. Weight: 17.19 lbs. Dimensions: 18.97" X 13.97" X 3.54"
- Rockville RVS12A Slim 12" 1400 Watt Amplified Car Subwoofer in Vented Enclosure with Shallow Enclosure.
- 1400 Watts Peak power output. 350 Watts RMS. 12" Subwoofer with 50 Oz magnet. Subsonic filter preset to 30Hz. Vented enclosure plays tight and deep bass compared with the sealed version of this. The enclosure is a little bit bigger than the sealed version we make but this is still shallow and the sound of this is significantly better and this is still really small. MDF Enclosure (high quality NOT particle board!). 2 High Temperature Voice Coils.
- Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.. 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket. High Density Laminated Foam Surround. High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure. Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure. 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max. Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo. Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency response: 30Hz-500Hz. SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB.
- Dimensions: 26.49" Length x 15.2" Height 6.8" Top Depth x 8.9" Bottom depth. Unit Weight: 32.55 Lbs.
- Amp Features: Built-in 300 Watts RMS / 1200 Watt Mono Block Amplifier. 150mV - 5V Variable Input Level. 12dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-250Hz. Low Level RCA Inputs. High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense. RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 12" K5 1400w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure. Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts. Program Power Handling: 700 Watts.
- CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts. Final Impedance: 4 Ohm. ¾” MDF enclosure. Bonded stapled and braced. Computer designed vents. Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment. High quality aviation grade tweed carpet.
- Satin Nickel speaker wire push terminals. Enclosure air space is 1.52 Cu Ft per sub. Vent dimensions (inches): 2.25" x 7" x 8.5". Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz. 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire.
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.).
- - 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 220 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song).
- Features of wire kit:: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables.
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse.
- 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility.
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API