This kit comes with a wireless charging case for the iPhone5 that features a detachable backup battery and a wireless charging mat for 2 devices.
First impression? Slick packaging.
When the consumer opens this, it’s boom, boom, boom. Easy to understand and easy to assemble. It took all of 3 minutes to unpack and begin use.
The Case, Features:
– 3 Pieces
- External Battery
- Input External Battery Connector
The Powermat, Features:
– 1 Charging mat for 2 devices
– AC Adapter
Pros of Case
– Great for on-the-go persons
– Charges phone FAST
– Charges phone about 1 ½ times
– Phone case indicates battery level of external battery with 4 LED lights
– Case lip protects screen
Cons of Case
– External Battery Connector leaves gap between phone and connector… Food can get in there… ew.
– Case heats up when charging
– Slippery texture
– Scratches Easily
– Not shock resistant
– External battery connector is flimsy
– Top left-hand corner isn’t connected to the case, leaves a gap
Suggestions for Powermat Case
– Make the case textured so it doesn’t slip out of hands or pockets (especially when it’s cold out!)
– Close the gap between phone and external battery connector
Pros of Powermat Wiresless Mat Charger
– Sleek Design
– Lights indicate when phone is charging and power off when charging is complete
– Two adhesive strips allow user to connect it to any surface
– Charges FAST
– Charges TWO phones at once
– Two charging points magnetize phones so they don’t slip
– Cable inlayed to design
– Power adapter features quick wrap design to adjust cable length
Cons of Powermat Wireless Mat Charger
…None. We’re kind of obsessed.