Today’s review is the Jackery Mini, a portable, external, rechargeable battery! I am so excited about this little guy. He certainly comes in handy for me as a student who is constantly on the run between campus, home, and the gym (not to mention it looks super slick). Here’s the load-down:
- Blue LED status indicator for the level of charge
- Small and portable
- Strong 2600 mAh (milli-Amp hours) battery to provide up to 50 hours of operation.
- Simple and convenient USB charging cable for ease of supplying power.
- Safe 4 layer internal battery protection with a solid build.
- Advanced Power lock technology that will keep a charge for up to 6 months.
- Able to charge my IPhone 5 with some left over charge
- Doesn’t heat up when charging your phone
- Shape allows it to sit on table without moving
- Takes up to 5 hours to charge.
- Not much documentation provided for the product.
- Doesn’t come with a wall plug so you can only charge it in a computer if you don’t have a USB wall plug.
- Hard to find information on the web about it also on their web site
Length Width Height Weight 3.7 in. 0.9 in. 0.8 in. 2.7 oz.
- iPad Mini
- Windows phone
- Gaming devices
- MP3 players
A big thanks to Jackery for sending me the Jackery mini and allowing me to review it.