Everybody now has the capability to have music on the go with any smart device but sometimes phone speakers aren’t loud enough. This tiny, portable, bluetooth speaker is a great solution to music on the go. The myCUBE2 connects to smart phones, lap tops, mp3s, tablets, or by Micro SD. We liked that it came pre-charged for instant use. Check out the pros and cons for more info.
- Small and portable
- Aided in listening to music or watching videos at a higher volume than devices provide
- Bluetooth enabled for easy connectivity
- Comes with auxillary cord if you don’t have bluetooth capability
- MicroSD feature for music storage
- Headphone jack for personal listening
- Pause, Play, Skip, and Volume control on the bottom
- Non-slip pads
- Rechargable lithium battery for up to 6 hours of use!
- Poor bass quality
- Sometimes it worked automatically and others we had to hold the play button
- Response: 150 – 18000HZ
- Handles 80dB
- USB power supply
- Available inÂ Black, Blue, Green, Pink, or Silver
- Came with USB charging cord
The speaker gets pretty loud and we particularly like it for the ability to throw it in a backpack and pull it out at gatherings of friends and family. I love it because I love singing along with music in the shower and the myCUBE2 gets louder than my laptop allowing for optimal rockstar showers. You should try it.
Want it? Check it out here. Retail: $49.95
Compare to Zimri portable speaker.