There nothing that bothers me more than my phone dying in the car. The regular car chargers always fall out of the cigarette lighter won’t support your phone, and the most annoying… The charger always charges the phone too slow. My first glance at the charger was it actually looks expensive. The 2.1 Amp charges my phone quick and without any problems. The charger fits in snug to the cigarette lighter so no worries about the charger pulling out. I also like the design of the USB charger, its sharp compact and has a nice bright blue LED on the side when it has power.
- Apple MFi Certified Car Charger contains an authorization chip issued by Apple which communicates with any Lightning connector device to ensure 100% Compatibility and no Warning Messages.
- You can rest assured that it will not break with Apple’s firmware updates and it supports latest iOS 8. Lightning Fire C-1 has intelligent charging circuit design for over-heat, over-current & over-charging protection.
- 2.1A / 10W rating supports fast charging for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation).
- 3.2 feet / 1 meter integrated lightning cable with Slimmest 8.5mm x 4.8mm (0.33in x 0.19in) lightning connector head, specially designed to work with virtually all cases including OtterBox cases, Lifeproof cases etc. It can be used with devices without removing case.
- Lightning Fire C-1 is one of the World’s most compact (1.8 x 1.0 x 0.8 in) car chargers in the market with 2.1 Amp rating. It’s strong & sturdy construction assures very long life unlike many other cheap chargers that can come apart in a few weeks of use.
- No Noise in Audio Playback While Charging. Ships directly from Amazon’s Warehouse, so our products are delivered safe and quickly. It comes with 1 Year Hassle Free Warranty and full support from Skiva, so you can purchase with confidence.
This charger supports all of this and as of now I have never had a single problem. You can buy it now on Amazon for only $16.99… Honestly for such a high quality product why would you not get this!